Interested in driving an American United Cab?

Get connected with independent affiliates who are always looking for professional, hardworking, enthusiastic drivers. Many opportunities are available whether you are interested in driving full-time, part-time, days, evenings or weekends.

To become a driver you must first obtain a valid chauffeur’s license from the City of Chicago. Information on how to get a taxicab license can be obtained from the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection website. For assistance with the process or for more information please call 312-881-3126.

Once you have received your chauffeur’s license, please visit us at 3351 W. Addison, Chicago, Illinois 60618.

One of our helpful staff members will be happy to talk to you about driving with one of many independent affiliates.